Acting in the insurance market, generating sustainable results and value to shareholders.
● Transparency: the information is disseminated in an effective, precise, adequate and clear way in order to provide its perfect understanding, as well as to subsidize the decision making by the stakeholders.
● “Simplicity: uncomplicating work and tasks on an ongoing basis, doing more, faster, better, and with fewer resources.
● Integrity: fulfillment of professional obligations with objectivity and independence, above all doubts, in the face of personal relationships.”
● Respect: consideration for the other, by laws and institutions;
● Commitment: action focused on the effectiveness of actions towards the organization, the environment and society.
● Responsibility: zeal for the effectiveness of standards, ensuring maximum business sustainability, incorporating ethical, social and environmental considerations in all processes and relationships.