The CAIXA Seguridade group is currently formed by CAIXA Seguradora and its holdings, by Too Seguros, the new brand of PAN Seguros, and by PAN Corretora.
The so-called CAIXA Seguradora group represents the partnership between CAIXA Seguridade and the French company CNP for the exploitation of the insurance products at CAIXA branches. This partnership is organized through CAIXA Seguros Holding S.A. (CSH), a joint stock company whose purpose is to participate in other companies, national or foreign.
Controlled by CNP, which holds a majority share of 51.75%, and a jointly-owned subsidiary of CAIXA Seguridade, with a 48.21% share, CSH also has a 0.04% residual share in the National Social Security Institute (INSS), a participation that is the result of the transfer of goods and resources from the former Social Security Assistance and Social Security Service (SASSE) to the already extinct INPS.
CSH operates in the various branches of insurance through its wholly-owned subsidiaries and its interests in Wiz Soluções e Brokerage de Seguros S.A. and Caixa Capitalização S.A.
CSH currently controls the following companies:
- a. CAIXA Seguros Participações Securitárias Ltda. – is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CSH and has as its corporate purpose the participation in other companies operating in the segment regulated by the Superintendency of Private Insurance – SUSEP, listed below;
- – CAIXA Seguradora S.A. – a wholly-owned subsidiary of CAIXA Seguros Participações whose corporate purpose is the exploitation of life, housing, credit risk, residential and other elementary insurance;
- – CAIXA Vida e Previdência S.A. – a wholly-owned subsidiary of CAIXA Seguros Participações and its corporate purpose is the sale of complementary pension products;
- – CAIXA Capitalização S.A. – a company directly controlled by CAIXA Seguros Participações (51% of the capital stock) and indirectly by CSH, whose corporate purpose is selling premium bonds products. CSH divides its shareholder status in CAIXA Capitalização with the companies ICATU Seguros S.A. and SULACAP – Sul América Capitalização S.A., each of which owns 24.49% of the company’s capital.
- – Youse – the online insurance sales platform of CAIXA Seguradora, is authorized to sell auto, life and residential insurance products.
- – CAIXA Seguros Participações do Sul Ltda. -a wholly-owned subsidiary of CSH, its corporate purpose is to hold interests in other companies and holds 100% of the capital of Companhia de Seguros Previdência do Sul SA (Previsul), a national insurer with more than 110 years of history. insurance for people (life, personal injury, disability income and hospitalization).
- b. CAIXA Seguros Participações em Saúde Ltda. – a wholly-owned subsidiary of Caixa Seguros and its corporate purpose is to be a shareholder in other companies.
- c. Odonto Empresas Convênios Dentários Ltda. – acquired in September 2014, it is wholly-owned subsidiary of CAIXA Seguros Participações em Saúde Ltda. and its corporate purpose is to act as an operator specialized in dental insurance.
- d. CAIXA Consórcios Administradora de Consórcios S.A. – established on October 16, 2002, it is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CAIXA Seguros and its corporate purpose is the administration of groups of consortiums for the acquisition of – but not limited to – real state, vehicles and services.
- e. CNPX S.A.S. – a wholly-owned subsidiary of CAIXA Seguros, it was incorporated on September 11, 2015. Located in Colombia and still in the pre-operational phase, its objective is to be a shareholder in insurance companies
Completing CAIXA Seguradora group, CSH holds a 25% share in WIZ Soluções e Corretagem de Seguros S.A., a listed company that develops and implements solutions to boost business by combining financial and insurance services with customer needs. It acts mainly as the insurance broker of CAIXA Seguradora, and operates exclusively in the sales of insurance, pension plans, premium bonds and consortia products, in the CAIXA sales channels.
Too Seguros is the new brand of PAN Seguros S.A., a company that operates in the housing, credit life, life insurance, rental insurance and personal injury, selling its products to individuals and companies using Banco PAN’s distribution network and its partner channels.
CAIXA Seguridade is associated with Banco BTG, through Too Seguros, which holds 49% of the voting and total capital.
PAN Corretora Ltda. provides brokerage services for Too Seguros products and uses Banco PAN’s distribution network and its partner channels to sell security products.
CAIXA Seguridade is associated with Banco BTG, through the PAN Corretora, which holds 49% of the voting and total capital.